Whey Protein (Read 1520 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent, localoutoftowner wasn't the person who made the movie comment!

I know.  But I need to make it clear to everybody that I have no credentials and have had none since reading that vile tome.

mikeymike

I just swam in the ocean. If anyone has any questions about the nmNorth Atlantic fishery, let me know.

Runners run

Queen of 3rd Place

I know.  But I need to make it clear to everybody that I have no credentials and have had none since reading that vile tome.

Well, in that case, fine. As long as that's clear.

Ex runner

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It is as clear as the North Atlantic fishery.

dennrunner

If you would eat more corn fed beef instead of all those plants, maybe you could think more clearly.

A Saucy Wench

Squash fritters. Squash casserole. Baked stuffed squash. Squash gratin. Squash on pizza; in spaghetti sauce. Sauteed squash....etcetcetc

yep, I'm with ya there, and that's just from the yard, not the 24/week you're getting!

The squash soup Cheffy posted in the recipes group is good.  Light and brothy, something I would really like as an appetizer.  Or a mug of on a cold day.  Summer squash would work SO much better in the winter.  I think next week I will make a pot of it and freeze it in individual portions before adding the milk and then just add a splash of milk on a chilly afternoon in december. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Imminent Catastrophe

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

keeponrunning

Scary, this thread brought up ads for surgery-free gastric bypass!!! Shocked

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

heroes fitness

spam does not have whey protein in it.

But it does have 7g protein per 56g serving.

And it can plank

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Purdey

Self anointed title

"Cold or Hot Spam Hits The Spot!"

Yoda the 4-eared cat

Can anyone tell me what is the protein content of peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake? I have been eating it for breakfast since Saturday and I have come to the conclusion that it may be the perfect food.

Peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake

(Here is the recipe with American measurements for those gluttonous enough to be interested)

"Cold or Hot Spam Hits The Spot!"

Even if that spot is my gag reflex

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Yoda the 4-eared cat

The squash soup Cheffy posted in the recipes group is good.  Light and brothy, something I would really like as an appetizer.  Or a mug of on a cold day.  Summer squash would work SO much better in the winter.  I think next week I will make a pot of it and freeze it in individual portions before adding the milk and then just add a splash of milk on a chilly afternoon in december. 

There's a recipes group? How come I've never heard about it before now (off to browse, brb...)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

There's a recipes group? How come I've never heard about it before now (off to browse, brb...)

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/AtoZRecipes/forum