Evil gifts purchased for kids not in your own household? (Read 686 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...I just got my nephew a kiddie harmonica and instruction book for Christmas. They live on the other side of lake MI. I'm not particularly fond of my sister, tee hee. Wink Ever buy anything annoying for a kid that you know will make his/her family bonkers? We got quite a few noisy toys when Dane was younger, so I'm paying it forward, so to speak. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

evillee

ONE WORD: PIXIE STIXS ok 2 two words
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oooh...that's bad! I should send Pop Rocks for my nephews' stockings, perhaps.... Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

GP160

Someone bought Jacob a pin ball machine (mini size) and it makes a friggin racket! They obviously don't have children..
          Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Someone bought Jacob a pin ball machine (mini size) and it makes a friggin racket! They obviously don't have children..
            When Dane was little my hubby's aunts and uncles thought it hilarious to buy the most obnoxious toys they could find. His mom's one sister and brother have never had kids, so they did it to irritate us (the maniacal grins and laughs as Dane opened the presents were proof). His other aunt had a DD with some particularly loud toys over the years...I honestly think that aunt LIKES noisy toys. k

~ Sarah Kay

Relatives of ours, who were childless at the time, bought each of our kids a Furby. They found my annoyance humorous. Since revenge is a dish best served cold, I waited until they had kids and repaid them with a gift of the loudest, most annoying toy fire engine that I could find. Being a wonderful uncle, I always offer to "repair" the fire engine every time I go over - this means to reinstall the batteries that mommy and daddy have taken out. I'm such a wonderful uncle that I bring plenty of D batteries with me - just in case mommy and daddy have "lost" the batteries. I find their annoyance humorous.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I don't have any kids yet, but I purposefully go out of my way to find the loudest and most obnoxious toys that I can for my nieces and nephews and cousins. They know I'm doing it, too. Of course, the way that I find these toys is to go to the toy store and play with them all myself. He he he.

Run to Win
                25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

I don't have any kids yet, but I purposefully go out of my way to find the loudest and most obnoxious toys that I can for my nieces and nephews and cousins. They know I'm doing it, too.
                  Tread carefully, Blaine. You are playing with fire. As they say, "Payback is a ^&%*&^%$*".
                  Of course, the way that I find these toys is to go to the toy store and play with them all myself. He he he.
                  This is, of course, the very best way to do this.

Inlaws are buying the twins a pin ball machine Angry Confused I'm thinking that will be ONE gift left at THEIR house Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Relatives of ours, who were childless at the time, bought each of our kids a Furby. They found my annoyance humorous. Since revenge is a dish best served cold, I waited until they had kids and repaid them with a gift of the loudest, most annoying toy fire engine that I could find. Being a wonderful uncle, I always offer to "repair" the fire engine every time I go over - this means to reinstall the batteries that mommy and daddy have taken out. I'm such a wonderful uncle that I bring plenty of D batteries with me - just in case mommy and daddy have "lost" the batteries. I find their annoyance humorous.
                      Christmas is coming...might I recommend Bop It Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Christmas is coming...might I recommend Bop It Evil grin
                        Some one already gave us this quite some time ago. I can't remember if I have exacted my revenge on them yet. I will drop some hints this month to see if any one smirks when I mention it. After a small modification, this toy, surprisingly, turned into a family favorite. I simply put a layer of scotch tape over the speaker holes. Even though we've had it several years, it still gets semi-regular use.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

did's cousin had this...I think her mom gave it to her, which is why I think that woman must like noisy toys. k

~ Sarah Kay

My aunt (my mom's brother's wife) gave my sister a puffy paint kit --- to use on clothes. My sister decided to break it out and use it without telling my mom ... and ruined quite a few clothes! Payback, I believe, was a drumset for their son Evil grin
                            2009: BQ?

Tread carefully, Blaine. You are playing with fire. As they say, "Payback is a ^&%*&^%$*".
                              My uncle is saving them all to give back to us. It's fun right now, though.

Run to Win
                              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

My brother and his wife gave Glenn a drum set last year for Christmas. There child is grown and out of the house so there is no getting even I guess.
                                http://distance-runner.blogspot.com