Oct. 19 (Read 682 times)

Who's running? Which race? I am. Toronto Marathon.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Louisville Marathon, part II of my weekend doubler.
        There is a good sized list of BayState runners and it's still growing. Best of luck guys.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

theyapper

On the road again...

Local 5k on Saturday, the 18th.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

#artbydmcbride

Distance Derby on the 18th.

Runners run

xor

Distance Derby on the 18th.
              I'm running with ilene. Well, except that I'm running the Breakers Marathon in Rhode Island. And then beating feet out of Rhode Island as fast as possible.

my only race of the fall. A 5k to check on my progress and support a good cause and a local race. Shin splints derailed the buildup a bit but I'll see where I am at and finally show a PR of any kind in my profile.

I am running the Denver Marathon, my first marathon. Very excited. Thank you all who encouraged me when I felt discouraged with my training. Smile

Top 'O the World!

ditto that: Denver, 1st Mary scared shiteless!
                    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                    kcam

ditto that: Denver, 1st Mary scared shiteless!
                      Ha! I'm running a marathon on the 26th (it's not my first) and I'm scared shiiteless as well! Good luck on your race.
                      xor

Hey ken - I noticed your horns (Gig Em!). I too am running a marathon on 10/26, in Waco. Is this perhaps where you will be?

kcam

Hey ken - I noticed your horns (Gig Em!). I too am running a marathon on 10/26, in Waco. Is this perhaps where you will be?
                          OK Lopez! You tryin' to get me pissed off?! 'Gig Em'? That's the A&M crowd's deal. We, at Texas, say 'Hook Em'. Wink Nah, I'm running the Silicon Valley marathon in San Jose. I used to live in Austin and ran the Motorola Austin Marathon a couple times but never ran in Waco. I look forward to your report - they are always some of the best ones here. Good luck and have fun!
                          xor

OK Lopez! You tryin' to get me pissed off?! 'Gig Em'? That's the A&M crowd's deal. We, at Texas, say 'Hook Em'. Wink
                            Dude. Texas A&M, Class of 91 (grad school) WHOOP. (I lived in Texas for almost 30 years)

Imminent Catastrophe

SRLopez. Instigator. Shoot, if I'd known you were an Aggie I would have used smaller words. This story is from the Texas DPS Website:
                              ...Due to recent legislation, newer cars in Texas with the headlight dimmer switch mounted on the steering column will have to be refurbished with standard floor-mounted dimmers. Too many Aggies are being found in the ditch with their legs caught in the steering wheel.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Top 'O the World!

srlopez: an Aggie running Waco!?! I gotta call my nutty cousins to come watch you rip it up!! (they live in the Waco area & all of the girls are attending A&M...)....class of '91!?! you pup!!
                                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group