My four year old just played hair dresser... (Read 518 times)

Now that was a bath...

And cut off the front of hers and her one year old sister's hair. I am so sad! I'll try and get pics because one day I may see the funny side of this. Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, that's better than snipping spots on the cat's ears...Dane did that to one of our stupid cats. And the dumb animal actually let him do it in more than one spot, then he ran around the house bleeding on everything... Luckily the fuzzy beast has no scars or sign that he ever had minor "surgery" from a toddler. As fascinated as Dane was with scissors, I'm really surprised he never cut his own hair. Definitely get pics of the girls, since this could make for good blackmail fodder in about 10 years.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Is she happy with the results? Awww - at least it will grow back Smile I'd love to see the pics Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Oh I hate when they find the scissors! One of mine did that once, I didn't take pictures although I wish I would have because NOW it would be funny. My daughter once gave herself a huge rug burn on her nose. She was about 3 and she got down on her hands and knees and stuck her face to the carpet and crawled all the way down the hall, with her face on the carpet the whole way along... When she looked up at me I couldn't believe my eyes! She wore a band-aid for a week!! Tongue I found a picture! Don't mind the poor quality, it's a picture of a picture since our scanner is broken. She's showing off her band-aid across her nose. Clowning around

Michelle

I think almost every family has an amateur haircut story, or the "bubblegum in the hair" that leads to a haircut story. It may not be funny now, but take pictures. Trust me, you'll want pictures later.

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.