Treadmill Douche-baggery? (Read 942 times)

Yeah, then it sounds like he was totally watching you.

Don't you go to a Planet Fitness? You should file a report of Gymtimidation.

Kalsarikännit

He was totally checking your ass out.

I offer some words of wisdom similar to what I have always been told by men regarding catcalls and harassment on the street:

One day your ass is going to be old and saggy and no creepy dudes will be standing behind you staring, and boy will you miss it then.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

I offer some words of wisdom similar to what I have always been told by men regarding catcalls and harassment on the street:

One day your ass is going to be old and saggy and no creepy dudes will be standing behind you staring, and boy will you miss it then.

Amen.  Especially when one is closer to 50 than 40 - - - sigh.

Ready, go.

#artbydmcbride

Watching you run...Perhaps. STARING at your ass, most likely.

Absolutely!  I would...  

Runners run

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

He was totally checking your ass out.

When that happens, just check in to a nursing home.  There are creepy old dudes there that will stare at anything.

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

The guy I don't get is the one who puts the incline up to 10 but then leans back while holding onto the console with both hands and walks "uphill". Is this basically a forearm workout?

I was reading the backlog to ensure this had been mentioned. I observed the same during lunch. It reminded me of that really good Sylvester Stallone movie where he played Rocky, but Rocky dangling from a cliff.

Ready, go.

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Haha, yes. My wife pointed out that it is Rambo hanging from a cliff, not Rocky. I think she's right, though I don't recall much about the film. Other than it being snubbed.

mikeymike

I was reading the backlog 

And you found my natural hat trick on page 4? Pretty sweet, right?

Runners run

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

And you found my natural hat trick on page 4? Pretty sweet, right?

I had not. The struggle is real.

January 18th - Right on schedule - all the treadmill-DB-resolutionists have returned to sleeping in, consuming oreos for breakfast and watching bad tv.

Ready, go.

mikeymike

January 18th - Right on schedule - all the treadmill-DB-resolutionists have returned to sleeping in, consuming oreos for breakfast and watching bad tv.

Don't be so sure. Even with the snow, my normally 45+ minute commute took 18 minutes today due to the holiday.

Runners run

So I didn't explain the layout here.

There are 2 rows of treadmills. I was running in the front row. The old dude was not on one of the treadmills on the back row, he was just lingering in the small aisle between the rows and I don't think he just happened to be walking by at the moment of  my near yard sale because I feel like I would have seen him out of the corner of my eye walking from either direction. I mean, sure, he probably he wasn't watching me, more likely he  was standing there chatting up someone who was walking on a treadmill behind me. It felt like he just appeared there though. TRUST ME IT WAS WEIRD.

You have what they call, Women's intuition, son. Who "they"are, i've no effing clue, but...sounds to me like he was gonna sneak up on you with a rag soaked in chloroform and drag you to the showers and Sandusky you. Think about it for a second, how many times have you been on that damn treadmill?.... Exactly. Ever been scoped out like that before?.... that's what i thought. It is weird, just be glad you dropped that damn phone when you did, or you'd be telling us a WHOLE different story.

jfa

^

As usual, thestudfromatowminMass cuts right to the core and gets to the root of the matter.

I can assure you I was not watching him or his ass.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn