Spam subject lines (Read 2073 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

I thought I'd seen the worst spam subject lines, but today I got one that beats them all: One Hot White Chick injured in Tsunami Disaster This is just wrong in so many ways I can't even begin to describe them...

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

protoplasm72

This is just wrong in so many ways I can't even begin to describe them...
      What, she wasn't hot? Evil grin

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

Along for the Ride

I thought I'd seen the worst spam subject lines, but today I got one that beats them all: One Hot White Chick injured in Tsunami Disaster This is just wrong in so many ways I can't even begin to describe them...
        Second that. I wonder who actually sits around and thinks of sh*t like that?! But I always wondered about some sick examples of the human species and what makes them that way ...

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

xor

Usually nobody "thinks" up subject lines. They are randomly computer generated from chunks of text (kinda like madlibs) intended to bypass spam checkers. Sometimes, the randomly generated results are... interesting. That one is pretty rough.

De-slacking in progress

Well- I won free tickets to see Oprah and I get a $1000 Target card by just filling out some private information... and alot of people want me to goto their web site and see them naked..... also some good deals on that little blue pill going on today Big grin

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

Jazz hands!

Apparently a dead guy in England has died, named me as his next of kin, and some barrister wants to give me all the money! Sweet.
              run run run AHHHHHH run run run

Looking gooooood ;p

"Cheap Price degree/Bacheelor/MasteerMBA/PhDD Certificate mnw wbrn".... ....I'd be more encouraged to reply to Larita Victoria if she could spell Wink
                The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
                Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Apparently a dead guy in England has died, named me as his next of kin, and some barrister wants to give me all the money! Sweet.
                  We must be related ... he wrote to me as well. I hope that we will not argue over the money when we get it. Evil grin Neil

Running ... just keep running!

A Saucy Wench

"Prevent working your behind off" - actually I am trying rather hard to work my behind off. Apparently I have several accounts with Chase Bank that I can no longer access until I verify all my account info and my automatic prescription renewals with Pfizer and Lilly are doing something. "This action is for you" - scared to know "Obama's karma over slip of tongue" and my current fave "mongor Vampute torse botal" - uh yeah...get right on that.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Yeah and I dont know why people say playing the lottery is a waste of money. Apparently I am so lucky I win all kinds of lotteries everyday in almost every country. I'm just waiting on all the checks to get here. Also, I never knew I had so many dead relatives from the Middle East that loved me enough to put me in their estates. *sniff* Brings a tear to my eye........ Seriously! Do people actually fall for this crap?!
                      Purdey

Self anointed title

"Enlarge your ...." Clearly the most ridiculous of them all! I mean - have they not seen me?

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

"Enlarge your ...." Clearly the most ridiculous of them all! I mean - have they not seen me?
                          I don't get it. Are you saying that your condition is beyond hope? Clowning around
                          Jill_B

I fly.

I love the ones that say that "I'm the last living relative" so I get the estate - I wonder how my brothers feel about that (oh and my parents since they are alive too). Big grin

Bring it on.

I love the ones that say that "I'm the last living relative" so I get the estate - I wonder how my brothers feel about that (oh and my parents since they are alive too). Big grin
                              maybe you were adopted at a very young age and in fact, you are a very rich person if you would just do what the email says to do...
                              Purdey

Self anointed title

I don't get it. Are you saying that your condition is beyond hope? Clowning around
                                Yes. Clowning around