Spam subject lines (Read 2073 times)

jules2

Apparently a dead guy in England has died, named me as his next of kin, and some barrister wants to give me all the money! Sweet.

Its a lie I'm still alive

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

jules2

"Enlarge your ...." Clearly the most ridiculous of them all! I mean - have they not seen me?

Purdey, they were talking about your willey not your ego

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Queen of 3rd Place

I must be spamming in my sleep, I keep getting messages from me.

Ex runner

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I must be spamming in my sleep, I keep getting messages from me.

Hey, me, too!  What's THAT about?? 

Imminent Catastrophe

NASA: Removeing Roadkill Aids Astronauts

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xor

The subject line was simply "Fwd: hi", but the first line of the actual email was:

sandwiches and hot swinedogs there as well and my companions all dive

Diving swinedogs!

Dunottar

"Bears hangging out in hammock!"

Thanks for the warning. I just cancelled our Memorial Day picnic.

Imminent Catastrophe

Aguilera reveals hairy one

Like a bigfoot, maybe?

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

Imminent Catastrophe

Here's one just targeted to runners:

Our watch will look great even on any loser

Imminent Catastrophe

love the Engrish:

You are welcome to look through this week’s proposal. Today you are welcome to buy Dior Christal Bracelet Chronograph Watch Black for only $229. This unique watch is being worn by the majority of Hollywood starts and world’s know businessmen. Would you like to underline your status and feel yourself like a businessman? Then this watch is what you surely need. Buy them at Watch for ONLY right now or watch our other models for only $229.

Feel myself like a businessman? What?

CHECKMATE!!1!

You all are going to be really jealous - I'm getting 40% of $18M from the Honorable Victor K. Almumet just for giving him some information and temporary access to my bank account.

Peasants. 

Imminent Catastrophe

You all are going to be really jealous - I'm getting 40% of $18M from the Honorable Victor K. Almumet just for giving him some information and temporary access to my bank account.

Peasants. 

Dang it. How can I get a piece of that action? I'll send you my bank account info.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Feel myself like a businessman? What?

Haven't you seen Pretty Woman?  I think it involves paid help.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Haven't you seen Pretty Woman?  I think it involves paid help.

Well, if she looks like Julia Roberts, I'd consider it.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hello,

I am SGT Tom Kennedy, with the US Army stationed in Iraq, we have $20 Million
                                USD in our possession and we want to move it out of the country, your share
                                in this deal is 8 Million USD for assistance rendered.

This transaction is legal and 100% risk free, please respond for complete
                                information.

Your in service.
                                SGT Tom Kennedy.

Wow, it's from a serviceman, it must be legit!!