Bare Buns Fun Run 5K (Read 1963 times)

Basically... run!

Look what I found while searching for local races: "Be Brave, Be Tough, Beat the Mountain in the Buff" Not only would that be a less than pleasant sight, but wouldn't it hurt!?

MTA: I forgot that anyone can read this Blush
      2009: BQ?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...wouldn't it hurt!?
        That's what I have often wondered, myself. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Having actually run nekkid, I can say from experience that falling down is the worst part of it... Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Go Green Wave!

Having actually run nekkid, I can say from experience that falling down is the worst part of it... Clowning around
            Is it wrong to laugh at that?!? Here in Florida we have the annual Dare to be bare 5k...I think they ran their 15th annual run this year!

Sluggard

I've started to compose a reply to this post three times now, and I just cannot think of something to say that I would want a potential employer to see. I think I will pass on running this one, at least until I lose my beer gut. Do they need volunteers? And to what do they pin their bib numbers?
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And to what do they pin their bib numbers?
                *cringe*

~ Sarah Kay

Basically... run!

Ouch, I didn't even think about bib numbers. -and now, to use my favorite new word- I'd hope that at least some of the participants can be described as callipygian. Wink

This reminds me of the nekid guys running the Bay to Breakers in San Francisco .....not sure how it started, but somehow it is acceptable in this race. Not many do it though. Most are dressed in outrageous costumes, instead.
                    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
                        And to what do they pin their bib numbers?
                        LMBO!! Maybe they paint them on! I ran nekkid once. Not in a race though. It was in the colddd of mid winter long ago and all I had to do was go around the cabin one time. Easy, right? I get out there (wearing boots...does that still count as nekkid?) and it was soooo cold, it was all I could do to get back inside, but I kept breaking through the crusty top part of the snow every step I took!! I got back and my legs were all bloody. Tongue
                          Was it that time of the month or something? Big grin

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Was it that time of the month or something? Big grin
                            pRED(what happened to the "ator"?), pRED, pRED. What are we going to do with you!?
                              Callipygious or not, these people are criminals... Wink www.mlive.com/jackson/stories/index.ssf?/base/news-22/118440759464840.xml&coll=3
                              Somehow being nabbed on Clinton Way was icing on the cake. Too funny!!! I'll stick to proper running gear. At 53 years old there are only two people that should see me nude......my better half and my doctor

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Callipygious or not, these people are criminals... Wink www.mlive.com/jackson/stories/index.ssf?/base/news-22/118440759464840.xml&coll=3
                                Ken, you really love that story, don't you!? Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay