Ooh, only $12.50 for my favorite running pants! (Read 984 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

Check 'em out, girls: Amazon.com Debating whether or not I should grab another pair. Unfortunately they are only available in the one color... Hmmm...man, that's cheap, though. I thought I got a good deal when I paid $20. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Only one color? You are talking to the girl who has run in green for over a year because I got a bunch of green gear cheap. I have a few of the same color/style because the price was right. Who cares if you look the same every day? You won't smell like you look the same if you change into a new pair each day, right? Big grin
      So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

Princess Cancer Pants

Heh...good point. I am SO tempted to grab another pair. You know a piece of running gear is good if you don't think about it while running. I almost forgot I was wearing those pants! Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

I almost forgot I was wearing those pants!
          ::snicker:: You should be careful saying things like that around here! I went ahead and got some too - it's starting to get a little cool here, though shorts are still comfy in the middle of the day... Tongue

Roads were made for journeys...

You'll ruin your knees!

oooh, and they are "strip-ed" for speed! Tongue Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Princess Cancer Pants

Reminds me of this Wink

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Hey Zoom-Zomm! Smile Just got my new $12.50 running pants. I wore them last night and I really like them. Thanks for the tip! They'll be great this wrestling season. I usually run outdoors at the track and then go in and watch the end of wrestling practice. Last year I was always all bundled up in baggy sweats and it didn't bother ds. This year, since I lost all the weight, I'm running in tights. Not sure how 16 yo ds would take that. LOL! These pants will be a great compromise. Wink Teresa

Princess Cancer Pants

Glad you like them! I'm still contemplating ordering a second pair... Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

I bought a pair, too, based on your recommendation. Been wearing them around a lot - so comfy. Have yet to run in them, though, since it was 80 degrees here this week!
                      I'm still contemplating ordering a second pair...
                      I fear you could be too late: "Availability: This item is currently not available." (I finally bought a tight this week... really like it... and a comfortable long sleeved running tee. Winter is approaching after all. Yesterday it was 7° C/ 44° F. Felt very good to run, but during cooling down I was shivering... there was quite some wind.)

Running in Belgium
                      Ann

Princess Cancer Pants

I fear you could be too late: "Availability: This item is currently not available."
                        I discovered that too late, as well. Oh, well...I'm sure if I keep my eyes open I will find similar pairs. I've had pretty good luck with Adidas stuff, so I have a feeling I'll luck out with something similar in the future. Besides, I can save that $ to put towards a new pair of shoes in a hundred miles or so. Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown