'We were bored and didn’t have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody.' (Read 569 times)

Feeling the growl again

This article from a guy who "worries about the future of our country" and fears that arguments are "framed ignorantly." And who continuously presents himself as an evidence-based guy? This is hypocrisy at its finest.

I actually referenced the CDC, I couldn't care less about the text that some reporter wrapped around it.  SF was kind enough to later find a direct link.  It was an example of a source with some credibility, versus a Comedy Channel clip.  I've actually not read the report and frankly don't know what viewpoint it supports, but that wasn't the point.  But it's true to form for you to wait until actual discussion is over and then come in for some personal shots like some nervous barking drop-kick dog who only chases people already going away from them.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

.... Is this the proper way to mourn the death of a fellow runner? I don't think so.

Thank you, Jeff.  Sincerely.

I hope, if tragedy ever affects me like it did for this young man, that a thread related to my death does not end out like this.

Peace, brothers.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

Mysecondnewname

Maybe it's time for:

"We were bored and didn't have anything to do, so we decided to kill this thread" ?

Why is it sideways?

I actually referenced the CDC, I couldn't care less about the text that some reporter wrapped around it.  SF was kind enough to later find a direct link.  It was an example of a source with some credibility, versus a Comedy Channel clip.  I've actually not read the report and frankly don't know what viewpoint it supports, but that wasn't the point.  But it's true to form for you to wait until actual discussion is over and then come in for some personal shots like some nervous barking drop-kick dog who only chases people already going away from them.

I'm not sure how to respond to this post.