Maps not working (Read 376 times)

Hi Eric, I noticed this yesterday as well, none of the maps are working. When I click on new course I get the screen but the googlemaps part is just grey. This also happens when trying to view existing courses (Mine or someone elses). Am I the only one with this issue?? Figured somebody would have posted about it already. Mark
      just to add to this, the maps have been wporking fine until a few days ago. I think firefox had an update that I installed could that be the issue? Im running XP, FF 3.0.10
      eric :)

I'm trying to get FF to upgrade to 3.0.10. Until then, I'm going to speculate that it should not cause your problem. Try this: 1. go to Tools -> Error console 2. click Clear 3. click on Errors (to display errors only) 4. go to create a new map do you see any errors?
          went to the error console and cleared it then tried to make a new course and everything is working fine now. I realize that clearing on error console had nothing to do with rectifying the problem, so not to sure what the issue was. Anyways everything seems fine now. Sorry to bother you...Thanks.