Strikethrough old weeks on RW Plan (Read 81 times)

perryw

I think a nice visual improvement to the Running Wizard "Training Plan" page would be to strike-through or somehow dim out the past weeks.  Or, some sort of visual distinction showing the current week - like a different color for the week's header.

I'm only on week 5 of my 21 week plan and it's already a little difficult to page down to the current week and find it quickly.

an amazing likeness

I don't have direct experience with RunningWizard plans, but my understanding that the plan from RW is sent over to your RA log where it acts as standard RA training plan.  Does that sound reasonably close to reality?

If so, then when log a workout and select the related training plan workout in the Planned Workout  droplist, it should be crossing it out in the training plan.

Not happening?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Not sure how Running Wizard fits in, but yes, there are strikethroughs on my plan.

perryw

Sorry, I'm talking about on the Running Wizard site itself.  This page which you probably can't access without a current plan.  There's not a forum on the site, so I figured it best to suggest something here.  The plan does get brought here, but there's more specific instructions for the workouts on the RW site and the RW plan page is arranged differently than the calendar on RA.

Supersono99

Yes, that would be a nice feature.

Sue in PA

Another vote for this feature--either a strike-through on past workout dates or some special treatment on the current week's workouts on the Plan view would make it easier to quickly find the workouts... especially once I'm several weeks into the plan.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Another vote for this feature--either a strike-through on past workout dates or some special treatment on the current week's workouts on the Plan view would make it easier to quickly find the workouts... especially once I'm several weeks into the plan.

Yes, good idea.

steph  

schaeb

Have you considered adding the "Scheduled Workout" widget to your summary page?  You will find it under options on when you are on your summary page.  It clearly lists the next several planned runs from a training plan.  I am not familiar with Running Wizard, but this is working for me with a plan I created for a half on RA.

Oh why not?