TrailRunner - free tool for mac users (Read 864 times)

swood

I found an interesting tool for mac users. Post approved by Eric Smile ................................................ Map your trails with TrailRunner http://www.trailrunnerx.com/english.html Exercise Mac only: Free program TrailRunner is a route planning software for runners, hikers, bicyclists - basically anyone who needs a trail. TrailRunner will import GPX-tracklogs from GPS receivers and then plot the data on a map. Within the map, TrailRunner can then calculate routes for a given distance. You can even export directions as small NanoMaps to your iPod nano, journalize your workouts in a diary (you can publish as a weblog) and improve your performance with the build in exercise plan. TrailRunner looks like an incredible app for anyone active in trail-related sports. You can tell TrailRunner the distance you want, and it automatically will map something out for you. Don't like the route? Have it give you something else. I especially like the built in blogging and trail rating systems. Now if you can just keep yourself motivated.
      Sounds great - too bad I don't have a mac

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sounds great - too bad I don't have a mac
        I have a Mac, but no GPS... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay