Pet Pictures! Aaaannnnd - GO! (Read 1553 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Since I embarrassed poor Clover earlier, here's a more flattering picture.

And here's our other kitty, Zoe.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

I wish I had a picture to post of Dexter retrieving clay pigeons last weekend, it was pretty funny.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

We also have a puppy, Dixie. I'm not normally much of a dog person, but she's pretty cool.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I wish I had a picture to post of Dexter retrieving clay pigeons last weekend, it was pretty funny.

That was pretty cool. He seemed to be enjoying himself as much as we were.

Feeling the growl again

"OK, I look stupid.  Are you happy?  Now just give me the marshmallow."

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

"OK, I look stupid.  Are you happy?  Now just give me the marshmallow."

Adorable.  On a side note, my cat Gotti, has gone through 3 bunny ears.  He carries them around like prey. I have to order some more from amazon!

- Anya

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Hah! Even with bunny ears Dexter is a stud.