First 50 mile week! (Read 889 times)

A Saucy Wench

I thought I was going to do one several weeks ago, got sick, and then didn't actually have one planned until late June. But this morning I realized that if I did my planned run today, I would be over 50. Starting off the week with a Monday race helps! Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

NICE work, girl! I have yet to see more than 40...50 is a LOT of running! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Congratulations!! I'm SO impressed that you can do that with young children! I didn't have the energy or drive at that point in my life to do much. Blush
        Lane

Good job!!!!! I've done a couple, and I know that getting 50 miles in is a tough, tough thing.
          runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Good for you. 50 miles is definitely a milestone. Smile

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Nev

Well done Anne - that is a lot of running in one week when you have to fit in normal life as well! Keep up the good work Nev
                Wow! And I was excited over 5 miles. I know its all relative, but 50 miles? That's amazing. Congrats!

Me and my RP

Great work!! I struggled to get my 40 in last week. I can't imagine adding another 10 miles to it. With training starting up again in 3 weeks, I'll see it soon enough... Dead
                  Marathonjunkie

Ice Cream Man

I thought I was going to do one several weeks ago, got sick, and then didn't actually have one planned until late June. But this morning I realized that if I did my planned run today, I would be over 50. Starting off the week with a Monday race helps! Big grin
                    You are on your way to cracking that 4 hour mark. GREAT JOB! RUN MORE!
                    Some guys will do anything for Ice Cream.

Me and my RP

You are on your way to cracking that 4 hour mark. GREAT JOB! RUN MORE!
                      Hey youSmile Good to 'see' ya!

Another Passion

Good stuff, Ennay! You are constantly impressing the crap out of me, girl! Keep up the awesome running. Wink

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

A Saucy Wench

Thanks all! Feel pretty good today, but I think I need more sleep. Ah well, a good step back week this week should help. But my kids definitely ratchet up the volume right now. How many more weeks til school starts again? Black eye

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7