Am I on crazy pills? (Read 636 times)

Jeffrey

There are a bazillion posts to read. What the? Say, who the? I haven't been here since last October. Some of you may recall I ran the Columbus Marathon. (loved that race). Since that time I have been slushing through some double weird runners knee, phantom pain, thinga-ma-jiggies. Did the PT route and I am slowly resurfacing. I've been running but keeping it to the minimum and not wearing a watch or a gramin. Just enjoying the days when I can get out and run through the natural environment. It appears I need to set aside a couple hours to read the forums, check my old user groups, etc.
      It is a bit more difficult to keep up with the new threads, eh? A couple of weeks ago, Coolrunning did a migration to the Active.com network, and uh, things didn't go all that well. Logs were lost, and the consensus was the chat forum sucked. I guess some stayed, some moved to kickrunners and some came here. As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier. CR's loss is RA's gain. Welcome back, hope your recovery continues to progress well.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Welcome back, Jeffrey. Glad to see you are on the road to recovery!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Another Passion

Welcome back, Jeffrey. Hope you're progressing well! I don't even TRY to keep up with the posts any longer, too hard.

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Smile Well, this is my first post here at RA. I am one of those who came from coolrunning and all I can say is, "Why didn't I know about this place earlier?" Great forum. I hope I can contribute. Good to meet you Jeffrey.
            Do bears bear? Do bees be?
              Jeffrey! Long time no see. WB, buddy. (heh heh -- no, you don't know me -- I'm just messing with your brain)