Run "type" question (Read 869 times)

Hi, I'm a dork, and can't figure out how you can modify or add different types of "runs" ( from the drop down box ) I notice some people have "run/walk" or something else... Any help would be appreciated. Gracias !

- Anya

This link is very useful: http://www.runningahead.com/help I think #4 should answer your question, if not just ask again.
        Got it. Thanks Shaunna !!!

- Anya

Lazy idiot

I always forget that is there, too, Shaunna! I changed the colors in my graphs for the first time the other day. I've been wanting to get rid of pink for 13 months!

Tick tock

I've been wanting to get rid of pink for 13 months!
            Isn't that about when you met Trent?

Lazy idiot

You make it sound so dirty. Evil grin No, that was just last fall.

Tick tock

I love my new colors! What fun

- Anya

Lazy idiot

Nice palette there, Anya. Looks like what mine used to resemble. Big grin

Tick tock

Drew, you were my inspiration !

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Drew, you were my inspiration !
                      Cues cheesy Chicago song... Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

Hey Drew...your colors are really manly now! Think I'll spice mine up.
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Lazy idiot

Hey Drew...your colors are really manly now! Think I'll spice mine up.
                          It's to compensate for my lack of running that much lately. Big grin

Tick tock