Measuring *Why* We Run (Read 197 times)

joescott

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

mikeymike

That was good!

Runners run

tee hee that was awesome Smile will have to think about what i am running from lol pretty sure its not maggots.

I do if for the bananas.  They are really good bananas.

GinnyinPA

Funny!

Walk-Jogger

Funny but a bit too over the top for my tastes; typical of the Onion perhaps. Having the runner stop in the middle of the high bridge with the message "you've reached your destination" and then "just do it" wasn't funny at all to someone who's been on that bridge a few times.

Retired &  Loving It

keeponrunning

Funny but a bit too over the top for my tastes; typical of the Onion perhaps. Having the runner stop in the middle of the high bridge with the message "you've reached your destination" and then "just do it" wasn't funny at all to someone who's been on that bridge a few times.

I'm hoping that was just poor planning and not the intended message, but I noticed it too.

I run for a million different reasons.  I already know why, I just act like I don't when people ask (cause who really wants to see inside another person's head?)

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022