Protection (Read 1183 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is it wrong of me that the name "NipGuards" just makes me giggle like a wee girl?
    Tee hee... (is a wee girl...ok, not wee, but a girl, nonetheless)

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Is it wrong of me that the name "NipGuards" just makes me giggle like a wee girl?
      Not wrong at all!! Unless of course we are both wrong... Confused Bloody nipples, gotta think that isn't good...not a laughing matter. Anything called NipGuards...that is funny!
      So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
        I started using those sport strips. AWESOME!!! I also bought some Johnson & Johnson "First Aid Tape" that seems to work pretty good. Jest a leetle beet hard to peel off...ouch! ONON Marc
          My local grocery store (Wegmans, yay!) has their own brand of things that are really perfect. The "dot" band-aids are perfect for this sort of thing. When I used to run I never had much problem with this particular issue and only got a minor case once (though I vividly remember my coach ended up with like foot long streaks one day, yikes!), though eince I've started up again it's became more of an issue. Now I try to remember most days though when I forget it can either mean I'm in for a rude reminder, or I manage. It's very bizzare. Another cheap alternative is to get standard band-aids of the somewhat smaller kind, and just clip the long adhesive ends down in size a bit so a) less funtastic hair pulling ensues, and b) you can use what you might already have on hand.

~J