Protection (Read 1183 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

Is it wrong of me that the name "NipGuards" just makes me giggle like a wee girl?
    Tee hee... (is a wee girl...ok, not wee, but a girl, nonetheless)

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Is it wrong of me that the name "NipGuards" just makes me giggle like a wee girl?
      Not wrong at all!! Unless of course we are both wrong... Confused Bloody nipples, gotta think that isn't good...not a laughing matter. Anything called NipGuards...that is funny!
      So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
        I started using those sport strips. AWESOME!!! I also bought some Johnson & Johnson "First Aid Tape" that seems to work pretty good. Jest a leetle beet hard to peel off...ouch! ONON Marc
          My local grocery store (Wegmans, yay!) has their own brand of things that are really perfect. The "dot" band-aids are perfect for this sort of thing. When I used to run I never had much problem with this particular issue and only got a minor case once (though I vividly remember my coach ended up with like foot long streaks one day, yikes!), though eince I've started up again it's became more of an issue. Now I try to remember most days though when I forget it can either mean I'm in for a rude reminder, or I manage. It's very bizzare. Another cheap alternative is to get standard band-aids of the somewhat smaller kind, and just clip the long adhesive ends down in size a bit so a) less funtastic hair pulling ensues, and b) you can use what you might already have on hand.

~J