I'm stalling... (Read 483 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

I don't wanna go clean the bathroom. Sad Where is everybody? You're all making it very hard to keep avoiding my chores when it's so quiet around here.... Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Gandalf the Grey

Face your demons .... go clean that bathroom.... Evil grin Neil

Running ... just keep running!
      Fancy a holiday running in the French Alps?

Princess Cancer Pants

I did it! Of course, now I have that bleach fumes headache...blech. Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Gandalf the Grey

If Mum is cranky ... send her on a run. Come on ... 10k ... 50 mins Evil grin Neil

Running ... just keep running!
          Fancy a holiday running in the French Alps?

Princess Cancer Pants

Ha, it is tempting...but dad is out on an organized bike ride and I ran the last 4 days, so no run today (though I AM cranky, LOL)! Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown