Can't undo the "modify" tab... (Read 641 times)

Half Fanatic #846

I must be forum challenged, since I'm apparently the only one who does this! Whenever I post, the "modify" tab appears (and remains) at the top right of my posts. How do I undo/correct this? I just want to get it right - thanks!

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Lazy idiot

Bill, It's not a flaw, but an ability for you to modify or correct what you've previously posted. There's nothing to fix, it's there for all of us! Big grin

Tick tock

Half Fanatic #846

Thanks - That makes sense, I can go back anytime later to modify my own posts. I guess I wanted to make sure that someone else couldn't change it.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Thanks - That makes sense, I can go back anytime later to modify my own posts. I guess I wanted to make sure that someone else couldn't change it.
          Just to make you confident ... I cannot see the modify option on your post. Only you can change your own post! Sleep easy! Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!