Face weight (Read 1280 times)

I thought 'spot reduction' doesn't work.  At least that's what they keep on telling us.

the secret is jiggling.  make that fat area work until it melts away. 

#artbydmcbride

You need to do Face Yoga:

Face Yoga: Fountain of Youth?

Runners run

No amount of high-tech gadgetry can compete with someone from a thin-faced culture.

Marquess of Utopia

To reduce face weight you need to run outside in the sun for over an hour when the dew point is above 75F and the tempature is above 95F.

xor

RIGGS SIGHTING!

Hey, it has been reported that "the picture" has disappeared from the funny race pics thread.

This is, of course, a crime.

You're going about this the wrong way -- gum is an unnatural engineered substance built to allow chewing without actually toughening up your mouth.  I recommend you go minimal -- find a nice hard branch or something and gnaw on that for a couple of hours and your jaw will toughen right up.  Make sure you start slowly though, there are lots of people who go at it like a beaver right from the start and end up with broken teeth.

Pfft.  Go all the way gum-less: just use a chewing motion without all that foreign-object claptrap.  Did the cavemen have polymeric chewing gum?  No.  Did they have nice hard branches handy for chewing?  Well, probably, but shut up.

The navy SEALs I imagine I train chew for three days straight, in full gear and with packs loaded with cheetahs, Olympic medals, and the torn ACLs of their foes.  Unlike your pathetic self, they've built themselves up to where they can even chew approximate pavement.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

xor

"go at it like a beaver"

running yogi

I really want Lance Armstrong cheeks, but I'm uncomfortable with steroids.

Why ? because you don't think you will get away with it ?

Marquess of Utopia

RIGGS SIGHTING!

Hey, it has been reported that "the picture" has disappeared from the funny race pics thread.

This is, of course, a crime.

I'm changing web hosting services.

I'll try to link to photo from FACEbook:

You need to make a funny face at the end of a race! I lost at least a pound of fat off of my face.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

well then, put down the grassfedSmile

steph  

Ostrich runner

Why ? because you don't think you will get away with it ?

I have never once tested positive for a substance I wasn't being tested for.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

in full gear and with packs loaded with cheetahs, Olympic medals, and the torn ACLs of their foes.  Unlike your pathetic self, they've built themselves up to where they can even chew approximate pavement.

Smile Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Ostrich runner

well then, put down the grassfedSmile

So long as I maintain the proper 40/30/30 balance, I'm good. I ate a loaf of bread covered in protein powder to make it right.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

xor

Shoot.

If I'm expected to give 110%, I want to GET 110%.  So my food is 40/40/30.

Feeling the growl again

Losing weight from the face, Shake Weight, and beaver all mentioned in the same thread....one stiff mixed drink and a beer in me, time to push back from this thread before I say something sport jesterish stupid.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills