jeffgoblue...c'mere! (Read 488 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

See...told you I was surrounded by rednecks. This is about 20 minutes away from me... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, and I found this for you, too: Big grin ETA, I think maybe cafepress has blocked hotlinking...here's the link: http://www.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gif

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

"If you get stung by a lion fish while cleaning up a broken fish tank during a domestic dispute...you might be a redneck." 2nd link didn't work.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah...I like the fact that they lived in a trailer but could afford a lion fish...something doesn't make sense. Hey, I couldn't find the image, again, but here are some things to entertain you: I need to send this to my brother, too. k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Thanks! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

You'll ruin your knees!

Beliving myself to be somewhat of a redneck affectionado (grew up in Arkansas), Timberline Estates + Mobile Home + knocked off the front steps = redneck! They left out the part of the interview when asked about knocking the front steps off the mobile home, he stated..." I just luved them front steps and a ain't ever wanna hurt 'em, but she just makes me so mad!" Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I know...it's like every stereotype in one story! If I didn't know better I'd think this was a story from The Onion! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Talking of Rednecks, my sister got me this last year for Christmas Eliminates Redneck Residue I just googled it to see if I could find an image for you and noticed (with some amusement) that the website is called kookykitsch.com Repeat: The Entire Box: "She's not my sister, I swear!" 2/4 of the box: "Only one car is on the blocks" Half the Box: "I collect Velvet Elvises." Wink
                • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Claire, that site must use frames, but I found what you were talking about--funny stuff! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay