The graphing feature here (Read 571 times)

Something I found I don't like on the graphing feature. Every time I run longer it makes my previous runs look tiny in comparison. Why couldn't my previous runs look just as big still BUT the new run look really really large? Maybe it is a conspiracy. To get us addicted to running farther and farther. "Your long runs become your short runs" I guess I am just about on my way to be a runner.
    Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Piece of cake - run 20 miles a day duh Wink I ran into something similar after reading Advanced Marathoning. Pfitz doesn't even call them a long run until they're 17+ miles long. And all this time I had foolishly been calling my 14+ milers long and thought I deserved some credit for that.
      mikeymike

It works the other way too, though. It's taken a month but in 2 days my marathon will disapear off the back end of my summary graph and I'll start to feel like I'm getting credit for all the miles I've been running. It will be like I woke up one morning and I'd run 2x as many miles for the month as when I went to bed.

Runners run

Buy a bigger monitor! Simon. WOFTAM Racing-(Waste Of Time And Money- when she's really annoyed the "f" stands for something too.

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

Buy a bigger monitor! Simon. WOFTAM Racing-(Waste Of Time And Money- when she's really annoyed the "f" stands for something too.
            darn and I thought my 24"er would be enough fooey!