ERG (Read 837 times)

Hello, I haven't visited in a while, mostly because it's been the holiday season and events like thanksgiving and xmas dinners keep me from running. Coming back after a little break I notice a lot has changed, and I think it is great, so many new things to try. I was wondering though, how hard would it be to add a Rowing workout to the list along with swimming, biking,etc? I spend a lot time on an ERG or on the water rowing. I would love to be able to keep track of both running and rowing workouts in one place. I don't know how many people here use that kind of equipment, so unless a ton of people would use it, it might not be necessary. Just an idea. Thanks for the great site. Keep up the great work. Zach
    eric :)

Hi Zach, You can create a custom workout. Here's what you do: 1. go to Options (upper right hand corner) 2. click on "My Log Preferences" 3. click on "Other workouts" 4. add "Rowing" as one of the workouts. Now "Rowing" should be one of your choices, next to bike, swimming, spinning, etc. Let me know if you need further help. eric Smile added: right now, the summary page only displays your running data. I'll be updating that soon to be more informative. However, the calendar and workouts list will display all your workouts.