Time of day in workout entry (Read 532 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Eric, can you PLEASE make Time of Day a non-mandatory data field? I constantly have it not accept an entry because it doesn't like the format of time of day, partly because the auto-fill keeps putting in extra periods, etc. I know how the autofill works but for some reason once I hit "enter" it puts in extra characters and rejects it.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

eric :)

PerfesserR, Time of day was never mandatory. Have you ever tried leaving it blank? eric :-)

Imminent Catastrophe

Well, darn. I could have sworn that I tried that (no time-of-day entry) and it kept rejecting it with "Please fill in all required fields". My bad. Thanks again Eric.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016