RunningAHEAD shirt sizes survey (Read 3474 times)

eric :)

Howdy folks! Quick survey: Please let me know which color (dark or light) and the size you need. MTA: These are technical shirts. 100% polyester. They will be around $20. If I can get them to be cheaper, I'll pass the savings on to you. Hopefully, the price will include postage and handling for everyone in the US (international users will pay a little bit more). As I said before, I want to keep the prices as low as possible, so long as I can break even. order tallies:
    xssmlxlxxl
    men's navyn/a520960
    men's light bluen/a5151540
    women's navy049121n/a
    women's white53684n/a
    I got word from the printer that they are ready to print. They need to know the quantity and the sizes. Since we come in all shapes and sizes, I'm taking an informal survey of the shirt sizes I will need to order. The shirts will have a small "RunningAHEAD" logo on the upper left in the front. In the back right below the neck line will read: "Powered by RunningAHEAD.com" They should be small and unobtrusive, but big enough to read. Here's the size chart that you should consult. Here's a pic of the lady's tank top. You have a choice between the two tanks from the left: Here's a pic of the men's shirt. You can choose either light or dark blue: Thanks! orders:
    va

men's, medium, dark blue
        women, dark blue, large

Recalculating...

t_runner

women's small dark blue Looks great!
            Men's, Dark Blue, Large

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

You'll ruin your knees!

Men's large White, Red, light blue (prefer the lighter colors)

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Men's medium, dark blue.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here's the size chart that you should consult.
                  Hmmm...that women's chart is a little weird with size 6 falling in both med. and large. I also recall thinking that the tops looked a little snuggly cut through the bust in the women's tanks. While I normally wear a med. I think that for these I would want a large. So my "order" is a size large, navy. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Floor Walker

mens, dark blue, small
                      men's, light blue, small

sean

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

men's light blue Large

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Men, light blue, medium (black, red and white also okay)

Think Whirled Peas

Men, dark blue, XL

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Men's, dark light blue, Large.
                                womens, dark blue, medium
                                Suzanne