RunningAHEAD shirt sizes survey (Read 3474 times)

women's, medium, 1 of each color. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be willing to pay up front through Pay Pal. Let me know if you need me to do so.
    "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
    Move-BB-Move

Women's white , XS Thanks! Becky
        Men's large, dark blue.
          I'd love a women's medium navy shirt. Thanks! Rebecca
            mens, dark blue ,small (international order) Thanks
              If you guys keep it up, I may need a deposit because the order's running into thousands of dollars. Big grin
              Fair enough. Maybe you can build/load an online order form and ask for a deposit? I think PayPal is a good option. No reason you should be out-of-pocket for the entire order. Also, would hate to see you get stuck with a bunch of shirts should people change their minds...
                mens, light blue, med.

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

Is there a date you need this by??
                    Small Light Blue
                    oogedy_boogedy

Men's Large, Dark blue and Grey.
                      Angharad

Hi Could I have a Womens Small tank in the white please. Paypal would be great if you can do it. How much do you think it would be to ship to the UK? Thanks Ann
                        Sharla

Womens, Medium, Blue
                            mens XL in light blue, I would perfer white or red if aviable.
                            noakesdoc

Hi, Thanks for this Mens dark blue large please
                              Chelsea

Womens, small, navy