RunningAHEAD shirt sizes survey (Read 3474 times)

Rafator

men's, light blue, medium Wink
    cr-bigring

men's, light blue, medium
      velomark

Men's large - Navy
        Cheers, Velo
        Lawrence

Howdy folks! Quick survey: Please let me know which color (dark or light) and the size you need. MTA: These are technical shirts. 100% polyester. They will be around $20. If I can get them to be cheaper, I'll pass the savings on to you. Hopefully, the price will include postage and handling for everyone in the US (international users will pay a little bit more). As I said before, I want to keep the prices as low as possible, so long as I can break even. order tallies:
          xssmlxlxxl
          men's navyn/a520960
          men's light bluen/a5151540
          women's navy049121n/a
          women's white53684n/a
          I got word from the printer that they are ready to print. They need to know the quantity and the sizes. Since we come in all shapes and sizes, I'm taking an informal survey of the shirt sizes I will need to order. The shirts will have a small "RunningAHEAD" logo on the upper left in the front. In the back right below the neck line will read: "Powered by RunningAHEAD.com" They should be small and unobtrusive, but big enough to read. Here's the size chart that you should consult. Here's a pic of the lady's tank top. You have a choice between the two tanks from the left: Here's a pic of the men's shirt. You can choose either light or dark blue: Thanks! orders:
          Lawrence

Dark Blue Men's Medium LRP
            seeEricaRun

Awesome

Womens, XS, any color
                Mens large dark blue
                "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
                  Men's Medium Light Blue
                  db7

Mens large, dark blue

Tougher than most, dumber than the rest. "You can not count the miles until you feel them" TVZ

I'll go for a men's medium dark blue please.
                      Paint your life in bright colours.
                      sfcp48

men large dark blue
                        jrf

women's small dark blue
                          Chickenhawk

Men's navy blue, large. thanks
                              womens, white, medium Yes thanks!
                                Women's Small White please! Eunice