>News and Announcements>RunningAHEAD shirt sizes survey
"I can do 440 in 220" Half Fanatic #846 "90% of running is half mental" If I collapse, please pause my Garmin
Looking gooooood ;p
Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 199 lbs by the Greenway Marathon (3-23-14)...and stay there (as of 12-09-13 was at 214lbs)
3) Get to 190 lbs by the end of May…and stay there!
4) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
5) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
Ricky —our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka
Me and my RP
Marion Shut it and Run
I decided that if I'm going to call myself a runner, I should probably run.