Only a runner ... (Read 951 times)

I set out to do 7-8 miles this evening. Well. The weather was nice, I didn't have to be home until 8:00 (The Office season finale!), weather was great ... 11.32 Mi in 1:35:58 // 8:29 pace. Big grin
    2009: BQ?
      great run trishie! doesn't good weather make all the difference? ps- I LOVE The Office... gotta go shower now before it comes on!! Big grin
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sheesh, you're a freak.... Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I only run easy from now on. Well, at least until I grow tired of it.
            I'm watching Drake and Josh with the kids right now, but Mr. Tivo is hooking me up with The Office for later. Great run, Trishie!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Sheesh, you're a freak.... Big grin k
              You sound like my husband with that comment!! Tongue Oh wait...anything over 3 miles is entering freak world to him. Roll eyes
              I set out to do 7-8 miles this evening. Well. The weather was nice, I didn't have to be home until 8:00 (The Office season finale!), weather was great ... 11.32 Mi in 1:35:58 // 8:29 pace. Big grin
              Awesome run !

Michelle

Great run Trish!! I ran at lunch yesterday and was thinking I really hated that I had to get back to the office. I was running on a local Greenway- the temp was perfect, the humidity was low, the honey-suckle is blooming so there is a sweet smell in the air.... perfect!! The only thing that slowed me down was when I had to stop to get a snake off the trail because the person running a little ways back from me was running with a dog and I didn't want either one of them to get a surprise.
                http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                  Great job!
                  Elena
                    That's bloody fast!