Where can I buy Boston Marathon Qualifier T-Shirts? (Read 4462 times)

My sickness continues. I am tired --and people are more tired-- of hearing that I qualified for Boston(after 31 + yrs of running). I can't seem to find a web site that has shirts with this info on it. God, I really am sick. I thought if I had shirts with that info I could go strut around the mall. Thanks. Nick
      My sickness continues. I am tired --and people are more tired-- of hearing that I qualified for Boston(after 31 + yrs of running). I can't seem to find a web site that has shirts with this info on it. God, I really am sick. I thought if I had shirts with that info I could go strut around the mall. Thanks. Nick
      Magic fabric marker and cheapy hightech shirt from Target (@ $10 for their Champion line.) I may do the same, or: "Cheer me on - I'm training for Boston."
        how bout this? hold on... can't get it to work...

Jennifer mm#1231

or you can browse cafepress.com for more.

Jennifer mm#1231

A sticker for your vehicle...a good way to let everyone know! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Whatever you find, wear it while you're off running easy. Helps the ego when people pass (as in, I could beat you but i'm running easy today) . . . or maybe that's just my sickness. I'm looking for a T-shirt that says "injured, i'm really faster" so I can trot happily in Boston without succumbing to the pressure of going too fast (which I will do anyway, probably)
              Richard21142

Go to: http://www.imageimpact.com/store/s-10-2008-boston-marathon.aspx

The voice of mile 18

how about a tatoo on your forehead? Smile

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Go to: http://www.imageimpact.com/store/s-10-2008-boston-marathon.aspx
                    Ooooooh, me likey that BAA jacket. A lot. Someday, hopefully, oh please Great Spaghetti Monster smile upon my efforts...

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Nick, a big congratulations on qualifying for Boston. That's quite an accomplishment. As for the t-shirt, I would suspect you could find one at the same place you found your "I've run 65,000 miles with a smile on my face" t-shirt that I know you must own.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

mikeymike

Ooooooh, me likey that BAA jacket. A lot. Someday, hopefully, oh please Great Spaghetti Monster smile upon my efforts...
                        All it takes is $90 Dawg.
                        Nick, great post. You've renewed my faith in the RA message board.

Runners run

All it takes is $90 Dawg.
                          I would never. Anybody that would wear that jacket without earning it deserves to be struck by a bolt from above, even if they are inside.

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I have decided to get my car covered in some graphics boasting of my achievement. Joke. Actually, I have calmed down and will go for the neat '08 hat from imageimpact. Again, thanks to all. I am really surprised that a shirt with that type of message is not on the net. Nick

#artbydmcbride

I would never. Anybody that would wear that jacket without earning it deserves to be struck by a bolt from above, even if they are inside.
                              Undecided Will being a Boston runner as a charity entrant instead of time qualifying count as 'earning' it? I really want to buy that jacket too. Maybe I can mark it with pen afterwards...'didn't run a qualifying time' and that will make it okay to wear?

Runners run

Here's another thought: Save the $$ you'd spend on buying "I qualified" stuff to get some kick ass "I DID IT" swag. Or, do a soap-on-the-back-of-the-rear-car-window message, ala the "In Loving Memory of ________" messages you sometimes see on cars.