First 50 mile week (Read 956 times)

Giant milestone for me. Before this week my tops was right before my marathon taper at about 44 miles. That was over 5 days. Since then I have added another day of training in order to hopefully improve my running. Anyways, today's long run put me at 50 miles even. It's a great great feeling for me. Who would have thought?!?!!?
    TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

Good job! What's next?
      Find the fun.
        Good job! What's next?
        Stay at 40-50 mpw, drop about 20 lbs, and PR the Indianapolis Marathon on October 18 by a good 15-20 mins.

A Saucy Wench

awesome!!! I was supposed to join you on that but I mentioned it aloud and got slain by evil virus. Soon!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

KvnJns

Nice job, congratulations. I too hope to do that someday.

Kevin

Another Passion

Great job Ryan! That's an awesome milestone! Keep on keepin' on...

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

awesome!!! I was supposed to join you on that but I mentioned it aloud and got slain by evil virus. Soon!
                That always happens to me, too! No Keep it up, Ryan! I think that PR is a definite! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay