Stats Scripts (Read 741 times)

Christoph

Hi, first of all congratulation to this great page resp. tool. I tried embeding on stat in my blog and it works great. What I would like to have is the topics in German and I'am not able to change the colour of the span.RATitle in order to adapt them to my blog style. That would be great! Thx CHRISTOPH
    eric :)

Hi Christoph, Right now, you can't change the title of the data. I'll put in something that will disable the title. As for the style sheet, you shouldn't need to do anything special to make it have the same look and feel as the rest of the page. Anyhow, if you could show me the code snippet that controls the color, I can help you get it the way you want it. eric Smile
      Christoph

Hi Eric! Here is the code I used in my CSS to control the colours in the stats script: table.RAStats { background-color: blue; } span.RATitle { font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: bold; } span.RALabel { font-weight: bold; color: white; } span.RAValue { color: white; } It's the way you suggested in the tool section here. If there is a nice trick to adjust the script in the same style of the homepage, please let me know. You can see the actual kilometer counter in the top left corner of my page: http://www.sg-traktor.de Christoph
        Christoph

Hi Eric, I get it now with the CSS, forget my question and the idea to translate the topics into German. But... I’ve a new idea Big grin It would be nice if it would be possible to give the variable for the total kilometres an initial value. Now it starts when you have registered at RunningAHEAD. It would be more interesting to know how many kilometres someone did in his entire running career. And then you could divide this value by the earth diameter Cool or just show me how to read out the total kilometres... Thanks Christoph, who orbits the world already
          Christoph

No reply Cry
            eric :)

Christoph, I didn't mean to ignore you. Occasionally, I lose track of posts and I apologize. This is not hard to do, but I need to figure out where to store this information. It doesn't matter right now because I'm still working on GPS import. Once it's done, then I'll consider it. eric Smile
              Christoph

Thx Eric Smile