Global Warming (Read 486 times)

comes to Anchorage Shocked we hit 48 today and actually saw real sun! That is a new record - up from 47 in 1977! So much for the city clearing that big snow pile away from the front of my house before it melts Roll eyes

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dang...send us some of that heat! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

No kidding!! This morning it was 8 F with minus wind-chills. Tomorrow running is out of the question IF the forecast is correct

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Not helping with running - layers of water over the ice. Last night it all froze back up again. BTW - it was so warm yesterday, that the griz at the local zoo came out of hibernation 2 months early Shocked - Needless to say, he looked a little sleepy as he stumbled around in his pen Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

Zero degrees here in Chagrin Falls, Ohio today. Minus eighteen wind chill. Just back from a 2 mile hilly run. It very sunny! Not a cloud in the sky!
              I ran this morning too. 3 dgress with a little wind-chill, not more than about 5 below. Wife says I am nuts. Nice run but I am not really sure of my time! Too many layers of gloves!!

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire