1500+ Miles in 2022 (Read 137 times)

Re-Run

Misinformation Officer

If you plan to run at least 1500 miles in 2022, let's revive
    https://www.runningahead.com/groups/1500/

Runs like a dj mixing songs while wearing festive outfits.
    5k PR 5/31/21 24:21 

10k PR 5/23 54:43

HM PR 1/2024 1:59:10

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Okay, I'm in. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Re-Run

Misinformation Officer

Woohoo!

For runners who are contemplating:  1500 mpy is approximately 4.11 mpd or 28.85 mpw.

Re-Run

Misinformation Officer

Happy new year!

If you aim for 1500 miles in 2022, please join the user group above.

DOODS! Every year I forget how to set mileage goal in the training log!

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Running Problem

Problem Child

I just retrained myself a few days ago. Long presentations. No social hour. It was pretty rough but I think i took better notes this time. 

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

In your training log at the top right there is a button called “Edit Layout.” Click that and a “Widgets” button appears. Click that dropdown, select “Goal,” and drag it to wherever you want it to appear on your log screen. Click “Lock Layout” when you’re done.

Dave

ccoakley

I find I have to do it using Edge as the browser, Chrome doesn't fill the activity select box correctly.

5k 24:53 (2020) |10k 52:24 (2021) |HM 1:57:14 (2019) |FM 4:24 (2007) |50k 5:57 (2022)

I find I have to do it using Edge as the browser, Chrome doesn't fill the activity select box correctly.

I didn’t realize it was a browser thing, but Safari has problems with that too. 

Anyone who gets no dropdown options for “Activity type”—it will still create the goal but your activities will not register there. One fix is to log out of your account, log back in, edit the goal, and the dropdown options show up. Who knows why, but this issue comes up every year and that seems to work.

Dave

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I use chrome and didn't have any problem with that. I do think a goal widget on the log is a good idea. I just can't wait to get a few weeks in where it doesn't feel like I'm always behind it. Wink

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

If you have the goal widget from last year, you can click Edit Layout and then modify the existing goal widget - just click the pencil icon in the upper right of the widget and change the dates to 2022.

In your training log at the top right there is a button called “Edit Layout.” Click that and a “Widgets” button appears. Click that dropdown, select “Goal,” and drag it to wherever you want it to appear on your log screen. Click “Lock Layout” when you’re done.

Dave and Lincoln, I love you.

Got it all set up and explored the other widgets.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

DebraWomack

spammer activitity
                            Re-Run

Misinformation Officer

This is the same group:  https://www.runningahead.com/groups/1500/

I do not believe the founder is still on RA, so we don't have full access to the group.

LisaHammond

Thanks for the group link. After reading your post, I was hunting for professional essay writers to help me finish my essay assignment. I came to this website at https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/pro-essay-writer/ and I'm pleased I did. where I may browse a variety of online resources that will help me finish my essay assignment and read evaluations of these resources to assist me choose the finest resource for my essay writing.