Iamdenise's GPS thread (Read 1108 times)

Running too! I started back on Monday..
    Glad to hear your better!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Double IPA Please!

There's nothing??? Here's what I got when I have only the Communicator installed without the USB driver: Garmin Communicator Plugin Test Page Communicator Plugin is properly installed and up to date, version 2.6.3.0. Garmin GPS device is NOT detected. To complete test, connect device and refresh page. If a Garmin device is connected and you're still having problems, download and install the latest Garmin USB drivers.
      heh..honest..my test page says nothing. let me refresh again for the gazillionth time

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

eric :)

Well it's good to know that I am not the only one that embraces billing my customers in a reasonable/customary manner. Thank you for helping her out. Otherwise this would have gotten added to my 'honey do list'.
        I assume you're the one that will be writing me the check Tongue

Double IPA Please!

Glad to hear your better!
          Wanna run Friday?

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Double IPA Please!

I assume you're the one that will be writing me the check Tongue
            blah blah blah..this is about my issue.. Good Grief..dont you have a mtg or something honey? Big grin love you.

IamGreg

Sure, the "check is in the mail"...

heh..honest..my test page says nothing. let me refresh again for the gazillionth time
                Did you install the latest USB driver? Try turning off your machine (not sleep or hibernate), then unplug the GPS from the computer. Turn your computer back on. After it's fully booted, then plug in the GPS.

Double IPA Please!

Did you install the latest USB driver? Try turning off your machine (not sleep or hibernate), then unplug the GPS from the computer. Turn your computer back on. After it's fully booted, then plug in the GPS.
                  Did all of the above.. I just dont get it. I guess I need to walk away now and come back tomorrow. Blush Yes, I installed it..but just in case I think I did and did not- do you have a link?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Double IPA Please!

How far??
                      how far you want to go? Anything over 10 is good for me..nothing less though. mta- Im leaving Tuesday so I wont be able to do it next week..

how far you want to go? Anything over 10 is good for me..nothing less though.
                        Hmmmmm how about 14-16? My long run was supposed to be 16-18 but I can cut it a little short

Double IPA Please!

Hmmmmm how about 14-16? My long run was supposed to be 16-18 but I can cut it a little short
                          yes! Okay.. Why dont we play it by ear- def 14, but If my legs are up to it I can go further..is that ok?

Did all of the above.. I just dont get it. I guess I need to walk away now and come back tomorrow. Blush Yes, I installed it..but just in case I think I did and did not- do you have a link?
                            I'm purplexed by the Garmin test page not showing anything. It should either identify your device, or say it's not detected. A blank page means something is really screwed up. At this point, I'm out of ideas. Have you tried using Firefox?
                              yes! Okay.. Why dont we play it by ear- def 14, but If my legs are up to it I can go further..is that ok?
                              sounds good Smile It's my turn to host though Cool

Double IPA Please!

I'm purplexed by the Garmin test page not showing anything. It should either identify your device, or say it's not detected. A blank page means something is really screwed up. At this point, I'm out of ideas. Have you tried using Firefox?
                                see yea, I perplex most with my issues..lol.. Im gonna try Firefox tomorrow..Im fried about now..I appreciate all your help!! Thank you!!