Iamdenise's GPS thread (Read 1108 times)

Double IPA Please!

sounds good Smile It's my turn to host though Cool
    yea yea..your on! Just email me or call with your address or gimme' directions and Ill be on my way. Well iron out a time then too.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

yea yea..your on! Just email me or call with your address or gimme' directions and Ill be on my way. Well iron out a time then too.
      K night. BTW you're husband has great timing lol and what a comedian Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Double IPA Please!

K night. BTW you're husband has great timing lol and what a comedian Smile
        yea, he's a riot.. Tongue g'night..

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

wyerock

heh..honest..my test page says nothing. let me refresh again for the gazillionth time
          If you don't see anything else, then you have scripts blocked or turned off. In IE, you either need to re-enable scripts or change the security zones. I use Firefox and I can replicate the behavior using ScriptBlocker. A fresh install of Firefox would probably work fine.
            Eric, Denise is able to upload through FIrefox now however this is the message she gets on IE "Import your training data from your GPS device Device: Not connected Import new workouts only Mark routes to be uploaded as publicly viewable Fill workouts to be uploaded with info from the last saved workout entry Connect Status: Detecting GPS..."

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

IamGreg

Try the recommendation that: 'wyerock' provided in this post. If that doesn't alleviate the problem, then it may be a genuine issue. In which case, she will probably either ask for a new computer or Garmin 405...or both Roll eyes