Nip Guards (Read 776 times)

Any positive or negative reviews?

My sweet new crank!

Band Aids for me. I have a preference for Disney or Dora... Or, a tight under armour type shirt that is snug.
      Ryan O'D Gurnee, IL by way of Madison, WI via Wichita, KS via Denver, CO
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Band aids. Sports strips.

Lazy idiot

Or, a tight under armour type shirt that is snug.
          These are awesome.

Tick tock

Half Fanatic #846

Band Aids for anything over 6 miles. Also, just wearing the chest strap to my heart rate monitor seems to give protection. Smile

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Buy the BIG box of 3M sports strip band-aids at the local BJ's warehouse store. That is enough for a couple years of long runs (I only use band-aids if I am going longer than 10 miles).
              Don't let the fat fool you .....
                I have never had the bloody nips and my boys are always at attention. Maybe they're calloused. Ooh ... just checked. Still sensitive! Knocking on wood that I don't develop BNs.
                  I have never had the bloody nips and my boys are always at attention. Maybe they're calloused. Ooh ... just checked. Still sensitive! Knocking on wood that I don't develop BNs.
                  The reason for this may be, there isn't too much jiggling going on up there so your safe, another plus for not carrying excess weight.

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Duct tape works great too... until you rip it off at the end of the day. Shocked
                    flatfootruns

"bodyglide"
                      mbk

Band aids. Sports strips.
                        Agreed, best solution. Second vote.