Hello! And a question about mp3 players! (Read 661 times)

Lucy the fatty

Hey there, I'm a refugee as well. Smile But I am trying to pick a cheap ($40-50) mp3 player to get my nephew. He's 15, he'll like that, right? Has anyone had any experience with the Sandisk (sansa) or Creative ones?
    Training for the Canyonlands Half Marathon - March 8th
      I've had good luck with my sansa.....
      Onward through the fog...
        hmmm....double post....

dreamer of dreams

What's up? Smile

Lucy the fatty

Hi tricia!! Smile Thanks, OBH. I've heard good things about them. I just wasn't sure....
              my husband has one, loves it

this space for rent

I have a Sansa e280 (the 8 gig model) and I LOVE it. Highly recommended. I think you can get their 2-4 gig models for close to your price range. Try newegg.com - they tend to have better deals than any of the big box retailers Smile
                dougnl

I have a 2 gig sansa. works great, easy to use.

go Care Bear go!

I have no idea about the MP3, but wanted to say HI!!! Big grin Looks like "Cross Training" will be a good alternative for Multi Sport. Some nice people here and lots of former- CRs. Hey... any races coming up? Thinking about the NY Eve run at Wash Park.... 5k, 6pm.

Head Procrastinator

Sansa Clip 2 GIG 45 at Best Buy this week (if you can still get one) iPod shuffle competition but you can see what your playing and it has radio and voice recording
                      ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats

Lucy the fatty

I have no idea about the MP3, but wanted to say HI!!! Big grin Looks like "Cross Training" will be a good alternative for Multi Sport. Some nice people here and lots of former- CRs. Hey... any races coming up? Thinking about the NY Eve run at Wash Park.... 5k, 6pm.
                        I'm thinking of doing the Lafayette Oatmeal Festival (1/12) because it's so close to home. I'll be in Colorado Springs next weekend, and there is a Rescue Run there on NYD. I am going to check out the Cross Training forum for sure.

Lucy the fatty

Sansa Clip 2 GIG 45 at Best Buy this week (if you can still get one) iPod shuffle competition but you can see what your playing and it has radio and voice recording
                          I ended up with the 1 gig version of this. I think he'll love it!! It was $38 at Walmart, which was exactly what I was looking for. And DH talked me into a purple iShuffle for myself. My shuffle is like 5 years old and on its last leg.
                          fivekturtle

Love my Sansa!

Head Procrastinator

I have a Sansa E280 and I was happy with it but now that I have this little Sansa Clip I am in LOVE!! And the FM Radio works INSIDE even.
                              ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
                                I have a Sansa E280 and I was happy with it but now that I have this little Sansa Clip I am in LOVE!! And the FM Radio works INSIDE even.
                                I just got one of those Clips!...they are sweet...small like the Ipod Shuffle, but cheaper and easier to use...