Date Range Issue (Read 43 times)

Jessie_old_plans

I have a date range setup from 1/23/2015 - 5/25/2015 but when i go into my training plan it's totally different.  Is there a date problem presently?

Jessie_old_plans

Instead of the date rAngevin my setup it's showing the last week of April to May 25th.  If I try to edit the date range things get even more screwed up.e

eric :)

Hi jessielh,

Could you tell me what you're expecting to see, and what you want to do?

eric Smile

Jessie_old_plans

The right date range to show up on the plan.  It's set fire last January to May 18th and that's not what is showing.

Jessie_old_plans

Is anyone else having problems?  Also when I try to setup a new plan to start over it only shows one week regardless of the date range.

Judy Haber

My dates changed too.

Judy_Haber

I just tried to setup a 16 week plan and it only shows one week.

Jessie_old_plans

I managed to trick thew system by putting a run in onbe the first and last days of the plan.

eric :)

Hi jessielh,

The problem was caused by a fix that I put in recently.  I've reverted the change so things should be back to "normal".  It also means that bug is now back, but at least it's not as damaging as this one.

eric Smile