Last 10 posts (Read 982 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

OK, I have to say it again, because I know that Eric is really bored and doesn't have anything else to do right now... Wink A link for "last 10 posts" or, given the huge membership increase over the last couple of months, "last 25 posts"--whatever. It makes it much easier to find new posts of interest, than wading through all the message boards.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Coach Jeanne

Speculum Wrangler

On that vein... Is there a way to browse "my" old posts? I'm such a scatterbrain, I forget which threads I'm trying to follow!

Jeanne

I've been looking for a way to track "My posts" too. Am I missing it?
        Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers

Lazy idiot

At this time, the feature does not exist.

Tick tock

Teresadfp

One day at a time

On that vein... Is there a way to browse "my" old posts? I'm such a scatterbrain, I forget which threads I'm trying to follow!
            You mean I'm not the only one??
              Good feature request

Vim

I'm a member of a forum where you can track "new posts" since you last logged in ... I find it quite useful.