Supersize me, Please! (Read 2285 times)

Slice

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026964/Susanne-Emans-bid-worlds-fattest-woman-52st-mother-2-supersizing.html 

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/17/article-2026964-0D75EC0000000578-110_306x420.jpg

She claims she's "healthy." I think I'm healthy. My legs look nothing like hers. Who's right? Evil

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

She lets us feed her because she can not work due to her weight.  She has 2 boys (16,12).  She is a wonderful example of sick and unhealthy!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

dennrunner

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026964/Susanne-Emans-bid-worlds-fattest-woman-52st-mother-2-supersizing.html 

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/17/article-2026964-0D75EC0000000578-110_306x420.jpg

She claims she's "healthy." I think I'm healthy. My legs look nothing like hers. Who's right? Evil

Um, tough choice. Big grin  But I'm sure it wasn't her who stole your water bottles/belt—unless she wore it around her arm.

i think its great that she has done this to herself to the point where she can no longer work, so everyone else can foot the bill for her massive habit. fuck everything about this.

Feeling the growl again

i think its great that she has done this to herself to the point where she can no longer work, so everyone else can foot the bill for her massive habit. fuck everything about this.

Healthy, yet disabled.  Yeah.  I agree with you 100%, I hate leeches.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

jfa

There's been a lot of debate lately (given our population's expanding girth) as to whether someone like her should pay for two seats on an airplane. I think she would have to fork out for 3 or maybe 4.

Turbolegs

I cant imagine the amount of strain she is putting on her heart.

When did becoming really bad at something, the very worst actually, become a life ambition or aspiration?

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

I cant imagine the amount of strain she is putting on her heart.

When did becoming really bad at something, the very worst actually, become a life ambition or aspiration?

i guess its just easier to be lazy.

its also pretty sad that shes not the only one going for this goal. i read about another woman (possibly the one they referenced) and she actually has her pre-teen daughter feed her so she doesnt burn anything in the actual act of consumption. stuff like this cant be good for their development. whats will they say of their mother when she dies of a related illness? in order to consume all that food you would need to devote a large portion of each day, i cant imagine that leaves a lot of time for family. your belly will remain full but your life will be devoid of any personality.

There's been a lot of debate lately (given our population's expanding girth) as to whether someone like her should pay for two seats on an airplane. I think she would have to fork out for 3 or maybe 4.

This isn't an issue. She couldn't fit through the door of the plane. 

Slice

I wonder how she gets enough government $$$ to buy all the groceries for herself and her kids. And I'm imagining getting stuck next to this heifer on a plane. Yeesh. Don't get me started on her poor kids. This is a parenting fail on multiple levels. I'm betting her kids get picked on, they'll see her unhealthy habits and learn from her, and when their single mom dies from heart failure they'll be orphans.

Dennrunner - heh heh...nice mental image of her having my water bottle filled with slushie and strapped to her forearm!

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

Turbolegs

The bizarre thing is this morning i read 3 threads in sequence ...

1. The first was on the leadville thread where Trent posted A1's log and the sheer amount of effort into the last couple of months was staggering ...

2. Then i read how SRL is chalking up his 300th full mary or better ... and i was thinking, what does it take to get into that kind of spectacular consistency in running.

3. Then i read this thread about this lady in the US trying to willfully gain weight cos she feels more beautiful the fatter she is, and a doc's evaluation was that she suffered from no psychiatric problems.

It was the first 2 threads that i read, that made the 3rd one such a hard hitting piece of info. What kind of example this sets, for her kids and others i dont know. In India, its a criminal offence to attempt suicide. This could be regarded as such.

MTA: Fixed geographical faux pas ...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What kind of example this sets, for her kids and others i dont know. In India, its a criminal offence to attempt suicide. This could be regarded as such.

(are we talking Leadville?)

Turbolegs

(are we talking Leadville?)

Haha .. no .. we are talking about this woman who wants to weigh in at a ton.

MTA: Not to detract from the pun, but i think people from the other side of the running fence might feel a psych eval would be in order for the ultra folks .. Smile

The bizarre thing is this morning i read 3 threads in sequence ...

1. The first was on the leadville thread where Trent posted A1's log and the sheer amount of effort into the last couple of months was staggering ...

2. Then i read how SRL is chalking up his 300th full mary or better ... and i was thinking, what does it take to get into that kind of spectacular consistency in running.

3. Then i read this thread about this lady in the UK trying to willfully gain weight cos she feels more beautiful the fatter she is, and a doc's evaluation was that she suffered from no psychiatric problems.

Couldn't decide who was more crazy?

heather85

Ugh.  I feel like people are too harsh about weight in general (maybe that's my feeling as a fat person) but this is just ridiculous.  She is leeching of society and setting a bad example for her kids.  She definitely can't do much with them.  If she had no kids and supported herself I don't  suppose it would bother me.

SSBBW - oh my lord. I could have gone without ever hearing that existed.  Reach a ton?  Stay healthy?  And her motivation began when she started attracting more men?  She's not raising acceptance for everyone; she's just being insane.  I'm glad her sister is going to be there to help with her kids when she get too sick, at least.