happy Christmas Eve (Read 115 times)

MrzucchinArgyll

Hello everyone, I am Fisher, I wish you all a happy Christmas Eve! My New Year wish is that if the boss does not raise my salary, I will resign.

Happy Christmas eve to you. Just quit now. sounds like you have already made up your mind.

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

Happy Christmas, and tell your boss to do one.

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

BeeRunB

Merry Christmas, y'all.

Jawihan

Have a Merry and safe Christmas everyone.

jennymadsan

Happy Merry Christmas, y'all.

Running Problem

Problem Child

interesting thread bump. In October. A few years after the original date.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

All business

Fisher, did you get that raise?

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I, for one, would be totally game to FFWD to Christmas Eve. Time to put this trainwreck year in the rearview.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

I heard a rumour on Facebook that Santa Claus is COVID-19 positive. Can anyone confirm this?

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

joandavis

Custom psychology research proposal writing services have become very popular among students seeking Psychology Research Proposal Services and professional PhD research proposal writing services.