My last run was.... (Read 1253 times)

RabbitChaser

My last run was about 5.5 weeks ago, but it was a good 10.5 mile trail run. I'm hoping to be able to run again in about 2 weeks.

Roadrunner's Apprentice

...back at my "normal" pace.  Not running for 2 weeks in December really threw me off, and surprisingly it's taken a while to get back to where I was.

2014 Goals:

- sub-26 5K : sub-56 10K : 1st half marathon

- Tell my excuses to shut up and lace up...

ausmusj1...... just my opinion, but your goal of one mile every day may set you up for disappointment if you skip one day. The year is long. Some days your body just says are good rest days. But that's just my experience and my opinion. Godspeed in your endeavors.

If I end up having to skip a day or two due to injury, I won't be crushed - its more of a mental training consistency mindset kind of thing - I did really poorly with consistency last year, so trying to focus on that this year Smile

MTA: Last run was 1.5 miles in the dark and cold, slow and easy on patches of ice.

2014 goals:

1. Run a minimum of 1.5 miles every single day of the year

2. Run 1500 miles in 2014

3. Get my weekly mileage above 40

4. Brown belt in Shaolin Kempo

5. First Half (Oregon Wine Country HM?)

6. PRs: Sub-21 5k, Sub-45 10k, Sub-45 Spartan Sprint, Sub 1:55 HM (Oregon Wine Country HM)

My last run was full of brief painful stabs in my knees.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

. . .  Last night.  Put in 4 miles in the neighborhood.  Wanted to run 7 but I had to shut it down when I came back by the house for bathroom reasons.

...to and from the dermatologist this morning (2km each way.) I thought I was just going to pick up a prescription and head back out again, but turns out she actually wanted to see me. She actually lol'd at my running hat. It's a nike beanie with an awesome ponytail hole in the back! Nothing to laugh at there, lady!

Better I Leave

5.25 miles last night on the TM. Looking forward to tomorrow as I'm taking our dog out on a training run around the lake.

L Train

My last run was full of brief painful stabs in my knees.

+1

I ran 2.5 miles this morning and got my 21.5 miles in for the week. Yay. Also, I challenged the deep freeze (after a comedy of errors the last time I ran on -10 degree morning a few weeks ago when my MP3 player wires froze and my goggle iced over over) This morning it was 0 degrees with the wind chill, but I got all my running gear just right so it was pretty painless. Gorgeous bright sunshine on snow covered fields!

Hi jmsab23 I started a group with the other members from our Active.com team. Click here 

*My Art Website  *My Run For The Critters

1980 Humboldt Redwoods Marathon  PRs:  5K 31 • 10K 1:09 • HM 2:43

July 29th, 2017 Jug End Loop Ultra (Half MarathonTrail Run) 

Double run yesterday.

A high of 8 degrees, frigid temps, and not inviting a cold, went to health club.

8 miles in the morning, 4.5 miles in the afternoon = 12.5 miles, YAY!!

on TM, ugh!!  hard on  my knees and aggravates my left shin but gotta do it.

Training for my next marathon, but also to maintain base mileage for last minutes HMs.

COLD, snowing here in northern MN, below zero degrees this weekend, brrrr!!

Resting today from running but some core exercises and some time on the health rider later today.

Stay warm and be safe everyone!

My last run was about 5.5 weeks ago, but it was a good 10.5 mile trail run. I'm hoping to be able to run again in about 2 weeks.

AWESOME!! from one trail runner to another, WAY TO GO!!

Wandering Wally

Cold!  8 miles at 1F.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

kateruns

3.6 miles Smile

http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

az2mntrail and mjsmith1223 Sounds like the temps in my neck of the woods. Smile Great job!

*My Art Website  *My Run For The Critters

1980 Humboldt Redwoods Marathon  PRs:  5K 31 • 10K 1:09 • HM 2:43

July 29th, 2017 Jug End Loop Ultra (Half MarathonTrail Run) 

A Saucy Wench

Completely by random chance my run today took exactly 1:00:00 - that wasnt my plan nor did I run around my driveway until it hit, I didnt notice until I was inside..  I ran both farther and faster than I was actually planning.  It was also day 100 of my streak.

My world is binary

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7