Y'all Yankees git off our land! (Read 564 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

You'll ruin your knees!

Some of them thar Tennessee folk maght jes take offence to bein called a Yank! Shocked

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Why is it sideways?

Umm. Keep Chattanooga from being Atlantified? That's not as catchy, I guess.
        JakeKnight

Easy now, Johnny Reb. It's called the Tennessee River for a reason.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Imminent Catastrophe

Yankee? Sheesh.
            If yer north of me, yer a Yankee!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

JakeKnight

If yer north of us, yer a Yankee!
              Where's General Sherman when you need him?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

Why is it sideways?

Dear Perfesser, You're north of Atlanta, which is the problem, here. Which according to your thinkin' makes you more yankee than Atlanta. I reckon if I wuz you I'd alter my reckonin' given that this sort of figurin' leads to this kind of concludin'. Signed, The dirty hillbilly
                PWL

Has been

Just a bunch of Southerners fightin among themselves... Roll eyes MTA: I'm in Maine, which means everyone is a Southerner for me. Even mikeymike.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."