Can I Hug You? (Read 1094 times)

You guys are so smart! It only took me 45 mins. to figure it out and took y'all like 20 seconds. I suppose I did not set any technology personal records today! Clowning around

an amazing likeness

Here is the pic from my sweaty stranger hug last weekend. Random Guy on left, me on right.!
      Ummm..."guy on left, me on right" seemed pretty clear w/o explanation. And, it looks like you're about to swipe his iPod - no wonder he was a bit stand-offish. Wink But seriously, this is a great idea, I've loved reading the idea, the execution of it and seeing the pictures. As I person of the male side of the species...if I tried this, I'd end up in jail.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Ummm..."guy on left, me on right" seemed pretty clear w/o explanation. And, it looks like you're about to swipe his iPod - no wonder he was a bit stand-offish. Wink But seriously, this is a great idea, I've loved reading the idea, the execution of it and seeing the pictures. As I person of the male side of the species...if I tried this, I'd end up in jail.
        I think you might end up in jail in Maine, but not Texas. Geez, up here I get looks from people like, "ARE YOU INSANE?" if I even smile and say "Hi" as I approach them when I'm running!
          I picked a man to hug instead of a woman simply because I figured that a man was less likely to start screaming and run the other way. Let's face it, women can be touchy (no pun intended) and would probably tell me to step-off. Honestly, I will hug anyone, but I'm sure I am in the minority. If you attempt a sweaty stranger hug, though, I would advise you to hug a man. Hug it out!

Prince of Fatness

Let's face it, woman can be touchy
            That's OK, men like that.

Not at it at all. 

We all need more hugs.
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
              Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Thanks for the laugh Creighzee! The look on that guy's face is classic. What's your next race? Wink
                EdenAurora

Well, I was at that race and I would have hugged you Big grin The picture looked so familiar when I first saw it. I checked out your log and I was right. I came in just a few minutes ahead of you. I'm out in Clermont. I think I'm going to start leaving my family at home since they are all pretty cranky in the morning. The best I can get out of them after a race is a high five followed up with an "Yuck, your hands are sweaty!"
                    Thanks for the laugh Creighzee! The look on that guy's face is classic. What's your next race? Wink
                    I'm doing the Run for the Trees 5K on April 25th with my sister-in-law. She is reintroducing herself to running and I am going to be moral support. She is the one that took the pic of the sweaty stranger hug and I have told her that she has to hug a sweaty stranger at our race! I'm going to hug another sweaty stranger, too. It is a new movement! Hey, Eden, are you racing the Run for the Trees? If so, wanna hug? Smile
                    EdenAurora

My next race will be the Clermont Run Around the Lake 12k on May 2nd. I'm not sure yet what I'll do after that.