Zombies. Run!! (Read 952 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll stick with geoducks.
    I'm so glad we don't have those in the Great Lakes. Lamprey Eels are nasty enough...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Gotta TRI

I'm so glad we don't have those in the Great Lakes. Lamprey Eels are nasty enough...
      Holy Cr@p! Is that thing for real? I'm never swimming again. There goes tri season! Shocked
      2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Holy Cr@p! Is that thing for real? I'm never swimming again. There goes tri season! Shocked
        Yep...you can thank the St. Lawrence Seaway for that bastard. Though I don't know that they've ever latched onto humans. They have really done a number on native Great Lakes' fish, though.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Lampreys are indeed scary buggers. (shudder) Geoducks are just the John Holmes of that kind of critter. They won't hurt you like a lamprey. Probably. The funny thing is that we have a school up here with 'Geoducks' as the mascot. Most people don't really get it. I'm not embedding this link as an image because it's nasty and perhaps nsfw: http://troyandgay.com/pix/Geoduck06240520002.jpg But I will offer up this one. Look at the size of that thing!

Imminent Catastrophe

geoduck envy?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Menace to Sobriety

oops

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Well, Nazi Zombies are.
                Wait...a Ray Stevens zombie film?
                xor

Better than a Cat Stevens zombie film.

Better than a Cat Stevens zombie film.
                    Yusuf Islam zombies, Cat Stevens was so last century.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?