Cubed Ham/Bacon (Read 415 times)

I hate Easter because of ham.  Cubed or not.  One day we will host Easter and we will force everyone to eat pork belly.  Oh the travesty.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

We do not have Ham on Easter, cubed or otherwise.

I no longer eat ham, but when I did, spiral cut all the way.

After 30 years of marriage, I recently admitted that I detest ham

By the look on her face you would have thought I defecated on the kitchen floor.

Not saying I haven't, just not that time

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

Joann Y

What about cucumbers? Who really wants to eat cucumbers? What a waste. And then to spend your time chopping them and cubing them and putting them into a salad. All for what? To ruin my lunch experience? Wikipedia does not list cucumber as one of the essential ingredients of a Cobb salad. Take note people.

xhristopher

I had shredded carrots on my grocery list and they were all out of shredded carrots and only had carrots. WHAT TO DO????

Joann Y

I had shredded carrots on my grocery list and they were all out of shredded carrots and only had carrots. WHAT TO DO????

Don't waste your oxygen. This guy must know!

That reminds me of a time in 7th grade when I was over at my friend Doug's house. His mom had the grocery list up on the fridge. The last item on the list was "seedy mustard". So underneath it I wrote "shady mayonnaise".  She apparently spent many frustrated minutes searching for that mayo. Grocery basket of deplorables, I tell you.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                  We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes
                  FSBD

What about cucumbers? Who really wants to eat cucumbers? What a waste. And then to spend your time chopping them and cubing them and putting them into a salad. All for what? To ruin my lunch experience? Wikipedia does not list cucumber as one of the essential ingredients of a Cobb salad. Take note people.

I think cucumbers on a cobb salad are delicious.  It is an impingement on the cobb salad experience to not have cucumbers on a cobb salad.

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams; 

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.

Joann Y

I think cucumbers on a cobb salad are delicious.  It is an impingement on the cobb salad experience to not have cucumbers on a cobb salad.

You can kiss my assetabular for all I care.

bhearn

Cucumbers definitely do NOT belong on Cobb salad, cubed or otherwise.

Cubedcumber!

And cucumbers in vinegar?   Mmm...

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

And cucumbers in vinegar?   Mmm...

That's a waste of a cucumber

oh wait, vinegar

nevermind

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

bhearn

Please show me where "cucumber" appears on this page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobb_salad

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Please show me where "cucumber" appears on this page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobb_salad

I see it there