My Next Pair Of Running Shoes (Read 1417 times)

~Gordo~

!If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~

Kinda looks like my last pair of running shoes...very neat. Where'd you find that picture?

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

TJoseph

LOL!
          That's creepy in a sort of disembodied hairy hobbit foot with laces kind of way.

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I was Shocked Needed a second look.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

305 ? 305 set to auto lap distance. Recorded 1-9 laps then started 1 lapping 10-12 instead of recording 1-12 laps. Will it only record 9 laps in auto lap.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

~Gordo~

Kinda looks like my last pair of running shoes...very neat. Where'd you find that picture?
                A friend of mine sent me the picture, I'll have to ask where he found it. Be forewarned -- he lives on the internet and finds some really freaky stuff from really freaky sites. ~Gordo
                !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~
                zzz

that is really freaky stuff Tight lipped
                    I'm half way between amused and creeped out on that one. LOL
                    The Graduates - a community of post C25K runners!

Started Running 21 April 2008

2008 Running Goals
                    • Finish C25K 22 Jun 2008
                    • Run 5K 43:29 29 Jun 2008
                    • Complete a 10K fun run

Get back up!

Reminds me of that one episode of Married With Children where Al gets electrocuted and sees god's shoes. They looked a lot like that. Big grin
                      Live your heart and never follow.
                        What are those? They almost look like dive socks, but mine don't have toes in them!
                        Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
                        BGumble

Here is the website for the whole line of freaky shoes. http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/ I would have to run in the dark on a treadmill in my basement. Not only would my friends laugh at me I would laugh at myself if I looked down and saw these on my feet while running.